Before you continue we would like to point out that the BSMF aims at early stage medtech companies for which the questions below can be answered with 'Yes':
1. My product/service is considered a:
- Medical Device CE Class I, Class IIa or Class IIb;
- E-Health Solution that improves self-reliance of patients;
- Wellness Product that has a clear and positive effect on health(care system).
2. My product/service is not considered a:
- Medical Device CE Class III (e.g. an invasive device);
3. My business owns or protects the necessary IP.
4. My business already has a Proof-of-Concept, or the future investment required to reach PoC is less than EUR 250K.
5. The (future) investment to reach a market ready product is less than EUR 1 million.
6. The business is ready for market introduction within 3 years.
7. My business' company is younger than 5 years.
8. My company strives to have its primary activity in the Netherlands.
9. My business has the intention to scale to a profitable business.
10. My business is aimed towards an exit-strategy.